1/4/19

HELLO Mix It Up Challenge!

I am super excited to be joining the Mix It Up design team; boy, do they have some fun twists planned this year! I hope you'll pop over and check it out and if you have time, join the fun - you have the entire month of January to join the challenge; it's anything goes but the twist is to make a sentiment the focal point. I sure hope you'll join us!

It's been so long since I've been able to create (see previous post - UGH); but I'm so glad I'm feeling better and able to venture to the craft cave! AND...just because I couldn't create didn't mean I wasn't shopping and things jumped in my cart - #amiright? That happen to you too? LOL

I purchased this insanely adorable HI die from The Stamp Market and couldn't wait to play with it, it clearly takes center stage! Add then this adorable scalloped die (they come in 3 different sizes) from Papertreyink, some fun new Christmas paper from Reverse Confetti (stretching that paper for year-round crafting, it's perfect) and alas, a card was born!


Peek into the inside!


Envelope with more patterned paper and super cute HELLO washi from Heidi Swapp
I promise, it's not quite as neon in color as these photos make it look - LOL!

I added some two-way glue to the bottom portion of the HI and added gold foiling, then I got the crazy idea to coat the entire HI in glossy accents...but I couldn't stop there, I sprinkled on distress glitter which I LOVED...but when I went to finish the card I was trying to flatten the HI a bit and created some cracks...should have stopped there but alas I added another layer of glossy accents. That's okay! I loved adding the little rub-on 'missing you' at the bottom. The middle part of the scalloped die was stamped with THIS background stamp in Sweet Blush.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you'll check out the challenge and join the fun - we love seeing what others create!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: PTI Grid Background
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.