6/9/18

Hibiscus Bouquet

Another birthday has arrived and I am LOVING the new release from WPlus9! I used Distress Oxide Inks and smooshed color onto a pierced circle die; once I was happy with the colors, I stamped the image in MFT Extreme Black a couple times and then added shading with pencils.

I love how it turned out, the colors are so tropical IMO. I used a portion of the birthday die and cut it from some fun Altenew paper and backed it with black card stock. I then cut the 'birthday' from the circle, along with fun foam for some great dimension. The base paper is also from Altenew; the black/white triangle is from MFT's Black and White basic paper pad.






I also stamped the same image with Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean in 3 of the corners; added some sequins, Nuvo drops and glossy accents to the birthday die to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Altenew Hibiscus Burst
Inks: MFT Extreme BlackSalty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks
Papers: Canson water color paper, Altenew DP paper, PTI True Black
Accessories: WPlus9 Happy Birthday dies, colored pencils, fun foam, glossy accents, sharpie, Neat and Tangled Like Magic

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.