6/25/17

A Happy Goodbye

I'm saying goodbye over at a2z Scrapbooking; hope you'll pop over and see the full cards! And thanks for having me, a2z, you have been the dearest of friends!!

Psst....and don't forget to use my code to shop their Etsy store; if you don't see something in stock, just click CUSTOM ORDER; no additional cost: MicheleG15!





Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Papers: Hero Arts White, Ranger water color, misc. black and white
Ink: Hero Arts Black, Hero Arts Pink to Red Ombre, Oxide Inks: Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick
Accessories: gold paint, Hydrangea matching dies, For You Flowers matching dies, gold thread, Copics

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.