3/2/17

Mama Elephant Organic Blooms


Goodness, I really love flowers - REALLY!

I recently purchased this Mama Elephant set and just had to use it to create a birthday card for a dear friend and co-worker. She loves purple, she also happens to be a KState Alum and their colors are purple and gray, so that was my palette. I colored the image with two Tombow markers, then added some additional shading with a couple Prismacolor pencils. I added a gray wash to the background - I wasn't using true watercolor paper, so I had a bit of pilling and the color didn't distribute as pretty as I would have liked, but hey, it's handmade and it can't be perfect! :D



I did more flinging action with some watered down black enamel accents, a simple birthday sentiment from Gina K and the gorgeous A2 scalloped die from PTI layered onto a purple piece of card stock finish it off. Sure took longer to create than to write this up - HA!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Mama Elephant Organic Blooms, Gina K Scripty Sayings
Papers: Bristol Smooth card stock, Plum Pudding
InkHero Arts Intense Black (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15)
Accessories: black enamel accents, Prismacolor pencils, Tombow Markers, PTI A2 vertical die

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.