6/21/16

Dad's Day Sketch

Hi friends! Welcome back to another fabulous sketch over at Splitcoaststampers - it goes live tomorrow morning OR you can grab a sneak peek down below; I used it to create hubby's father's day card from all of us.

I started the entire card with the water color oval and laid down a Heidi Swapp stencil which says 'love'; I then misted Mermaid Lagoon Distress Spray Stain over the stencil, once completely dry I stamped the sentiment from Verve Visual's Father Figure in MFT's Steel Grey ink. The rest was just scraps and designer paper from both MFT and MME, finished it off with some distressing, pumice stone ink, dry embossing and a wooden heart which I colored with a grey copic.





Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join the fun sketch fun at Splitcoaststampers this week. Have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Dad's Day and Father Figure
Papers: PTI Rustic White and Blueberry Sky, Strathmore Water Color, DP by MFT and MME
InkMFT Steel Grey, Pumice Stone distress ink
Accessories: Copics, Heidi Swapp distressor and 'love' stencil, Mermaid Lagoon Distress Spray Stain, wooden heart, Cuttlebug embossing folder, MFT pierced circle and oval die

Challenges:
  SC598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.