5/31/16

Tall & Skinny...I am not!

Hello friends - it feels like Monday to me due to the holiday - that means I'll be confused all week long. :0 But it was a GREAT weekend - hope yours was too!

This week at Mojo Monday, Julee is going all Tall and Skinny...which I am not; always wanted to be, but much more short and squat - HA!

I had so much fun making this little shaker card; I used the WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp and die set and the Polaroid die set from MFT. I colored the elephant with Copics using the die to cut him out and placed him peeking through the polaroid; then I stamped the party hat on designer paper and added some shading with Copics. I stamped just the balloon on both white card stock and designer paper to give it a bit more thickness then tied it to the party hat with hemp twine. I added a layer of vellum behind the polaroid, some foam adhesive, some sequins and then a fun chevron patterned paper.




The overall card is 3.5" by 5.5"; more patterned paper and glitter paper finish off the front along with some washi tape. And of course, I waited to stamp my sentiment till the polaroid was finished...yes, that DID NOT go well - *groan* - so I added a little orange flag to hide the oopsie! :D

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: WPlus9 Unforgettable
Papers: Neenah White, DP by Doodlebug, Glitter Paper by American Crafts, vellum
InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, MFT Polaroid Dies, WPlus9 Unforgettable Dies, twine, foam adhesive, misc. sequins, washi tape

Challenges:
  MOJO450

  PP297 - tic tac toe - twine, die cut, girly, 

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun shaker card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the little birthday elephant and all the fun embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.