12/9/15

More Enclosed: Present in Purple

Our youngest daughter had a dear friend/classmate with a birthday last week; we baked her banana bread - her favorite and I created this card for her (she loves purple...did I do okay ya think?)!!

I used the PTI Enclosed: Present mini stamp set and die again, this time sponging in purple inks. I added the bow (without the tails), cut from both white card stock and sponged as well as craft foam for some dimension. Tied on a tag and added a double bow; base paper is PTI's Confetti Toss. Quick and easy!



Our daughter said her friend was completely surprised and so appreciative of the treat, we'll label that a SUCCESS!

Hope YOUR week is a SUCCESS!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Enclosed: Present Mini Stamp Set
Papers: PTI Plum Pudding, DP by PTI (Confetti Toss), misc. white card stock
InkPTI Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon
Accessories: PTI: Enclosed Mini Present die, craft foam, washi tape, MFT Blueprints, twine, MME enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.