9/18/15

Thanks - You Are Amazing

Hi friends! Welcome to the WEEKEND!

I studied Alice's blog today and watched a few of her videos on Instagram - I'm like her stalker although I openly admit I stalk her work - HA!

I adore her no line coloring and have tried it several times...so yes, I tried it again. I found a few tricks in the videos that I think helped me add shading and dimension to this sweet little raptor. I also took her trick which she acquired from Laura of camouflage dies (Laura did a video for Papertrey Ink showing this technique).

I love how the die looks with a bit of dimension and the words 'you are amazing' stamped underneath. The image was colored with Copics on watercolor paper - yes, I realize they are not meant to be used on watercolor paper but hey, it works for me. :D I added some clear wink of stella to the hearts, added a few die cut misc. scraps of paper and a big 'ole button to finish it off!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend. See you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Raptor Around My Finger
PapersTim Holtz watercolor paper, MFT Chocolate Brown, Jellybean Green, misc. DP
InkDistress Ink Antique Linen, Archival Black
Accessories: MFT Thanks die, Copics, clear wink of stella, white gel pen, Copic multiliner, black dimensional accents, misc. button, MFT blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.