4/24/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes

Hi friends - happy, happy Friday. Hope you have a relaxing weekend to look forward to! Ours will consist of an all-day track meet and lots of yard work!

I'm back this week with a challenge that everyone loves - ANYTHING GOES - over at Crafts 4 Eternity! One lucky participant will win a $12 voucher to Di's Digi Downloads and since it's ANYTHING GOES, everyone can play along. Hope you will join us!

I had a wee bit of crafting time this week and joined two  other challenges along with the Crafts 4 Eternity challenge - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #265 (SSSC265) and Just Us Girls #289 (JUGS289). The image is from The Cat's Pajamas, Forget About the Cake - I colored it up during Kathy's 30 day color challenge and finally put it to use on a card using Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and a pop of yellow. I embossed the Dark Chocolate with a birthday embossing folder and stamped the Kraft card stock with MFT's On the Diagonal background stamp using MFT's natural ink. Simple Copic color; I did allow the bunny's ears to hang over the square die cut - fun - I often forget to do that. :D



That's it, thanks for popping by; I love when you stop by!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas, Forget About the Cake, MFT On the Diagonal background stamp
PapersPTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Summer Sunrise, Copic Xpress
InkMFT Hot Fudge, VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: embossing folder, Copics, MFT's pierced square dies

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.