2/6/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - With Love

It's February - that means love is in the air and that's no exception at Crafts 4 Eternity! We're celebrating this week with a Valentine/Love Theme - hope you will join the fun. One lucky participant will win 3 digital stamps from the Crafts 4 Eternity store.

I always love creating cards for Valentine's Day; I don't think I've made as many this year as years past, but it's still my favorite holiday to create around! The front of this card is from PTI's Monthly Moments set from last year - February 2014. I stamped the "U" and then embossed the 'love' with some zing embossing powder. You can't tell in the pictures, but I added clear Wink of Stella to each heart and applied glossy accents to 3 of the hearts. Finished it off with some distressing and sparkly enamels dots.

I used the Fusion challenge picture as my inspiration (see below).


Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual You and I
Papers: PTI True Black, Neenah 120 lb. white
Ink: MFT Black Licorice, Versamark
Accessories: PTI Monthly Moments February 2014 4x6 card, clear Wink of Stella, Zing embossing powder, glossy accents, enamel dots, Verve Visual I Heart U dies

Challenges:

  Fusion - Heartful

1 comment:

  1. Super cute hearts!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.