12/19/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Hot Chocolate

Hi friends - hope you are well! We are doing great - busy as usual but I think I may have finally recovered my mojo - boy, when that goes missing, I'm just lost. And you? Ever lose your mojo? Recommendations for finding it? :D

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, our recipe features chocolate - actual chocolate, hot chocolate or chocolate colors - you pick! One lucky participant will win 4 images from Sassy Studio Designs!

I went all out and actually created homemade french vanilla hot cocoa as part of the Christmas gifts for my coworkers - it is absolutely scrumptious. You can find the actual recipe HERE. I purchased these small Ball canning jars at Walmart and filled 7 of them to the brim!

I added a cute little picture of a cup of hot cocoa and candy canes to the lid and I'll tie red/white twine on each one...just haven't made it that far in the process! :D




Thanks for stopping by; we can't wait to see what YOU create! Happy holidays!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: NONE
Papers: Misc. white paper
Ink: NONE
Accessories: red/white bakers twine, ball canning jars, ingredients for homemade french vanilla hot cocoa (see above)

Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. thanks I am def going to make some of these this weekend!! love your idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.