1/17/14

Fancy Folds for Crafts 4 Eternity

Ahhhh...I must admit, I'm not a fancy girl, so my 'fancy folds' turned into FUN folds! That counts right? Hope you will join the fun over at Crafts 4 Eternity this week and show us YOUR fancy folds (include one fold that is not your typical card base fold)! Just for playing along you could win 4 free images from Sassy Studio Designs!

I made a little matchbook note card - it's tiny - with a heart flap. I love these super fun papers from Bo Bunny, so bright, so cheerful and just perfect to tuck into a lunchbox, or coat pocket, or desk drawer! The card measures 3" x 7" with a partial heart cut on the left, it all unfolds to unveil the little message inside, "Forever and Always {no matter what}". The stamp set is No Matter What from Verve Visual.

This came together so quickly, I need to make a few more - one for each of our babes! The base was cut from MFT Whip Cream, I layered on 2 different designer papers, then another heart cut from PTI Hibiscus Burst and one more heart from Chevron designer paper. The inside was stamped with MFT Razzle Berry and Electric Red.

The belly band was made by cutting two heart strips from MFT's Layered Heart Border die in PTI Pure Poppy and Hibiscus Burst, laying one on top of the other. Nothing too fancy, but certainly fun! Hope you'll join along and show us your fancy folds this week!



TFL; hope to see you again soon, have a great weekend!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual No Matter What
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, PTI Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, DP by Bo Bunny
Ink: MFT Razzle Berry, Electric Red
Accessories: MFT Layered Heart Border, Verve Visual Jotted Heart Die


Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful Valentine card and I LOVE those papers - so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.