9/17/13

No Squares at Ladybug Crafts Ink

This week over at Ladybug Crafts Ink, Lyndsey said NO SQUARES... WHOOP, WHOOP - I think we all had fun with this one!

I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's balloon card - but seriously; WHY does she make everything look so stinking easy and it is so painful for me? HA!

I used a silver card stock for the front - kind of like a Mylar balloon me thinks! This is numberless Billie's Balloons - it also has a little doodle line and flower which I just cut out when I fussy cut the image.

I also fussy cut the balloons - TWICE - for lots of dimension; once from card stock, the second time from designer paper; I even paper pieced little Billie - cute eh? I thought so. I added some doodling, then added some string with modeling paste applied so I could make a couple loops in the string - also from Jennifer's video.


Hope you have some time to play along with us this week - just remember - NO SQUARES! :D Thanks for popping in; see you again soon!
Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Billie's Balloons
Papers: GKD 120 lb. white, misc.silver card stock, DP by MME
Ink: None
Accessories: nesties, Copics, glossy accents, string, modeling paste 

Challenges:
  

4 comments:

  1. I've just watched the video (fabtastic) and saved Jennifer's blog for future hints and tips! LOVE your card...especially paper pieced Billie and that doodling...fabulicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this, what a great shape too. Fab!
    Hope you are ok.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Michele, what a striking and classy card! Love it, and what a fab idea to make a balloon shaped card... you clever thing you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I love this I love all your paper piecing, billie looks fab in that paper!! great shaped card and thanks for the link too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.