1/23/13

i LOVE u!

I still have a few more Valentine's cards to make (oh,  how they make me happy); so I used MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC108) for this one and talk about limited stamping!!! DP is by Doodlebug - gah - love it soooo much!; the 'text paper' behind the love has definitions for words like "cherish", "cute", "snuggle", "hug", etc., I thought it would be perfect behind the focal point.

The "LOVE" is another American Crafts die cut card stock shape, the "I" and "U" are from Verve's Die collection; I tried to keep them in the background but carried through the polka dot theme and edged them in PTI's Raspberry Fizz. The die cut shape is up on double dimensionals for a super 3D effect.
Mega Dimensionals


Inside of Card
TFL; hope you are having a great week!

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Verve Visual Love Notes (inside)
Papers:  PTI Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, DP by Doodlebug
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz
Accessories:  Verve Visual die (I and U), cuttlebug embossing folder, Janome Sew Mini, washi tape, American Crafts Die Shapes

Challenges:
  MFTWSC108


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.