8/23/12

Quick CAS



Totally CAS cards - one is made with Lavender Moon card stock; the other Plum Pudding. Embossed hearts in the background, white embossing on the circle layered onto a doily - added a swirly thingamajig (official word - yeah, I'm sure) gifted to me at Christmas! :D

Two anniversary cards - quick, clean and simple, done!

Thanks for popping in today (always hate when I type 'pooping' - thank goodness I usually catch that error)!


Hugs,



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Heart's Desire
Papers: PTI Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding, GKD White
Ink: SU! Craft White
Accessories: white embossing powder, cuttlebug embossing folder, swirly thingamajig, doily

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.