4/14/12

Baby Thank You Cards...NOT!

Remember THIS card? I made this birthday card for an upcoming party in which the birthday girl loves baby blue. I knew I wanted to make her some personalized note cards that she could use as she saw fit. So...I venture out to find some pre-made baby blue note cards that I could alter.

So...I found the cards - they are labeled as "Sweet Baby Thank You Cards"...here's what they look like:



Easy enough to alter - made them all girly; carried through the baby blue theme and they come with the most adorable envelopes; so here's what we made:


Here's the stack of cards with the striped envelopes in the back; see how we totally covered the "Thank You" that was on the front? I think they turned out super cute - hope she likes them. AND since she's turning 13, we made 13 note cards!  :D

Here's an individual shot - the blue ink is Brilliance so it's all shimmery - <3!!

Thanks for stopping in; I'll be back soon with my Cupcake Inspiration card - first one in a LONG TIME!!



Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  JustRite
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate and Spring Rain, GKD White
Ink:  Brilliance Blue
Accessories: PTI Doily Die, nestabilities


7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, what a fantastic idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a makeover Michele, they look stunning! Glad to see you back again mrs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele - I'm glad you're feeling better and back to creating! Yahoo!!! Great card and cards for the birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a brilliant idea M Pee...I've got lots of note cards I could alter...when I find 5 minutes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,sorry you have been poorly too . Fab idea above well done.
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you altered those cards...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-16.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.