3/26/12

Not sure I'm really "back" yet; BUT

I did need to finish this little project!

I was so inspired by Laurie's creation HERE, and wanted to make something extremely similar for our young man's teacher - she's really a great teacher!

She loves K-State, so it's purple all the way for her - too bad for the kids in her class that are not K-State fans - LOL!

A super quick post-it note holder and gift sack filled with 3 colorful pencils. I figure she can hand the pencils out in class as a reward to students and save the post-it notepad for herself!

The images are from Our Craft Lounge, the dies are all from Shop Verve. Totally CAS; hope she likes it!

Take care; I'm hoping I begin to ease my way back into my craft room very soon! I'm still on breathing treatments and have about 4-5 more days of antibiotics, then I really hope I've beaten this junk and we can move on to Spring and a much healthier household.

Another thing that makes it so difficult to recover is when your week looks like this:

Monday:
Doctor's appointment after school for youngest daughter.
Pick up oldest daughter from soccer practice after work.

Tuesday:
Oldest daughter has 2 soccer games beginning at 5 p.m.
Youngest daughter has volleyball practice and a clinic.

Wednesday:
BIG day at work - major project due.
Staff meeting at lunch.
Appointment for our oldest daughter at 7 p.m. - that means drive home, pick her up and drive back to the City

Thursday:
Another BIG project due at work and a luncheon meeting off-site.
Oldest daughter has 2 soccer games beginning at 5 p.m.

Friday:
Leave for volleyball regionals in Kansas City; return Sunday afternoon/evening.

Hmmm...is it any wonder I'm run down? LOL I wouldn't tradeour life for anything, but when you're trying to get well, all the running sure makes it tough.

Regardless, I'm so tickled you stopped by! Take care!!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge
Papers: GKD White, PTI Royal Velvet, Simply Chartreuse
Ink:  Metallic Purple, PTI Simply Chartreuse and White
Accessories: Verve Visual dies, Copics, Dimensonal Boosters, purple/silver gel pen



8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Michele - what a schedule .. i make no wonder you cant get rid of the bug .. you need complete rest!
    LOve the card.. gorgeous colours and love the punched border edge
    Take care - sending hugs
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right that's it Michele I'm coming over, you need HELP! Love what you have made today, though how you did I will never know. No point in telling you to take it easy cause I don't know when you would fit it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens you need to chill..... you have so much going on Michele.
    Good job you have the antibiotics to help, you should feel better soon .
    I love the card and the present bag well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats some schedule Mrs!
    Relax and take it easy!
    Love your little Teacher project and the colours are fabulous!
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and gift Michele. It's so crazy busy when you've got kids at home but I'm sure you enjoy every minute of it :) Take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, love it......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Michele, so sorry to hear you haven't been well :( Sounds like you are on the mend though :)

    Love your card, the colour combo is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool project, Michele. I sure hope that by now you are back to feeling normal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.