Don't forget, each Design Team member is giving away Blog Candy to one random person - leave some love along the way for your chance to win! AND don't forget to join our Winter Wonderland challenge for a 2nd chance to win. Here's a picture of my blog candy:
Now let's cover the rules and move on to the fun stuff:
- The blog hop begins at: Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog (HERE).
- You should have arrived at my blog from Jovita's blog.
- Next stop on the hop is Lisa's blog.
- If you have a blog, please grab the banner and post it on your blog.
- If you DO NOT have a blog, don't worry, you can still enter by e-mailing your Winter Wonderland entry to: email@example.com.
"It's snowing, let's go outside and make Snow _______!" Now remember, you need the first letter of each answer to form a Christmas word - once you have that word, e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope she likes it! I used Nikki &; Buttercup Snow Angels (minus Buttercup - umm....DON'T TELL MY BOSS I omitted Buttercup) - always a GREAT Winter Wonderland image! I colored the image with Copics &; used Fluffy Stuff for the snow. I have to say, my sweet, dear hubby helped me cover the Stampendous Plastic Pail - he's great at precision and detail and getting the "perfect" fit around those handles!
Thanks for hopping along with us today; hope you enjoy the eye candy and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win my Blog Candy!
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Nikki & Buttercup Snow Angels
Papers: GKD White, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, Copics, PTI felt, PTI ric rac die, fluffy stuff, Basic Grey brad
AND before I forget, Ladybug Crafts Ink is having an AMAZING sale for December - for each stamp you purchase, you can get a 2nd one for half off!