10/4/10

BLOG HOP TIME - Ladybug Crafts Ink

Oh do you remember the fun we had last month with the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop? Well this one is even BETTER! Kerry, Queen Ladybug, has a brand new stamp release - CUPCAKE CUTIES - and oh my, are they going to steal your heart!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Not only is she releasing new stamps; but she's also offering a very generous discount through the end of November - that's right, all the way through NEXT MONTH (deets at the end of the post).

AND that's not all - there will be 5 WINNERS during this blog hop! One person will win ALL FOUR STAMPS; then 4 more individuals will win one Cupcake Cutie each. Is that Queen Ladybug a generous bug or what? So, hopefully you started at the beginning, Kerry's blog (very important), and you should have reached my blog from the ultra talented Lisa! If not, you can start at the beginning by clicking HERE! And along your journey, pick up the letters at the various blogs and e-mail the word it spells to Lisa (lisa.coe@btinternet.com).

And, don't forget to grab the banner above to display on your blog!

K, let's get this party started! My Cupcake Cutie is Cherry on Top and she's a doll (yeah, just like me!!)! I colored her in with Copics, paper pieced the cupcake holder - you can't really tell from the pictures, but I even crimped the paper, so it's like a "real" cupcake holder.

:D

I paper pierced all the DP which is one of my favorite lines - MME Quite Contrary. Added lots of glitter to the frosting and cherry AND lime stickles to my little cutie's skirt. She's looking "HOT" in her outfit!

OK, next stop on the hop is the amazingly gifted Mary J. And remember, leave each design team member some love along your journey. Thanks for stopping by to see my Cupcake Cutie; hugs, ~M.



Sale Information: "15% off orders via the website (HERE), plus free p&p worldwide for orders over £20 from now till the end of NOVEMBER, use code CB2010 in the voucher code button upon check out!

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Cupcake Cutie Cherry on Top
Papers: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz, DP by MME (Quite Contrary), GKD White
Accessories: paper piercing, nesties, Copics, EK Success Border punch (inside)

25 comments:

  1. Oh, that image is super adorable! And I love the glitter too! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michele ... its gorgeous .. just love the sparkly topping and the cherry on top. Whata great idea to crimp the paper just like a real cupcake holder.
    Love the pink and green
    great work
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Michele...love the MME papers. Ooooh and all that sparkle...flabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and sweet, Michele! Love that DP, and look how straight your stitching is! Very jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!!! I love the sparkles and those papers are divine - yum yum! I thought you coudlnt' stitch straight?!?! LOL, looks perfect to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these papers very bright and cheery, I myself love sparkle, I love your card, all the cards are so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a little cutie fab card.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card, love the papers too Hel X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle, I love how you have done the cupcake case, and the frosting on the cupcake, just yummy!! Fantastic! Love Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cutie of a card Michele. Love the idea of crimping the cupcake paper. Colours are great too!

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooooo sweet!!!! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the papers in your card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the top of your cupcake. Looks scrummy.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOooo Lovely! Just by looking at it makes everything looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michele
    This is a gorgeous card! I love the layout and your crimped cupcake case is brilliant.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Michele. Love the sparkly frosting, it looks yummy! And I love how you made the cupcake wrapper - so creative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a lovely card Michele and i also love the paper you have used. Well done

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Michelle. Love these images. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant card, love the papers and the design is perfect - fab idea to crimp the paper too!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.