2/8/10

Heartfelt Basics & Thankful Blossoms

So - did you watch the Super Bowl? Did your team win? Mine didn't and I was so bummed, I watched the game from start to finish! Seems, to me at least, the commercials weren't quite as funny as some of the others I've seen, but I did enjoy them. Which one was your favorite? I was surprised at the # of commercials Denny's had - that cost some big money!!

Anyway, on to what you're visiting for! I created these cards numerous weeks ago but haven't found time to post them until tonight.

The first one uses Verve Visual's Thankful Blossoms - I find myself turning to this set time and time again. I embossed the flower 4 times on BG designer paper and cut out various layers, each one is mounted with dimensionals for a serious 3D effect.

Each card uses the same base colors, just different background papers from Basic Grey. Both flowers are tied off with a button in the center. The flower on the 2nd card is made with nestabilities and a paperback book - these flowers are so popular right now and are tons of fun to make. It's tied off with a double bow twine & button. This card uses PTI's Heartfelt Basics stamp set.

Both cards share the same layout, just different punches and 'bellies. I hope you like these creations; thanks for popping in! Have a great week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Thankful Blossoms; PTI Heartfielt Basics
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, White, Basic Grey DP
Ink VersaMagic Jumbo Java, PTI Berry Sorbet:

Accessories: embossing powder, buttons, twine, punches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.