11/30/09

Naughty or Nice?

I always bring my friend, Santa Baby, out for the holidays - isn't she adorable? I love coloring her, adding puff paint for her fur and pairing her with My Favorite Things sentiment stamp set. I used the Naughty? Nice? stamp as well as the quote "Don't worry, I hear Santa grades on a curve." I just love it!

The base note cards were purchased at Michael's, I added a white & red layer as well as the stamped Santa girl on a white oval and the green scalloped oval. Nothing fancy, just straightforward stamping and coloring.

The base card says Naughty BUT NICE, on the inside - I let you choose. LOL

Thanks for popping in; I hope you're on Santa's nice list! Hugs, ~M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card....love the "fur" and of course, always love the sentiment. Great job! Love ya, BFF

a chick named Toni... said...

This little gal is so much fun! The puffy white paint is just perfect for her fur!

Brenda said...

This is a great card. I have a group of friends that this image and paper would be perfect for!!! so cute!!!

Steph said...

Fab card. Love the 3d fur effect!