12/21/08

More Mass Production - and I'm tired

I mentioned last week I had a few more Christmas cards and Baby Shower Invites to do. I finished with the baby shower invites today (40 of them) and didn't even take a picture - I was so tired of doing them. LOL

I do much better with variety! :D

But here are the other mass production Christmas cards I did. The base card is SU Old Olive; ribbon was purchased at Michael's; the buttons are from two different button packs purchased at our LSS. The DP is by My Mind's Eye; the stamp set is Snowflake Serenade by Papertreyink. Love this set.

The quote was stamped in SU Chocolate Chip and the words Joy and Peace were stamped with an Olive. I colored each of the words Joy and Peace with a Clear Spica atyou Glitter pen; you can't tell from the pictures; but they are very sparkly IRL! I used a Nestability rectangle cut and embossed and then stamped the verses.

See those buttons? I threaded hemp in EVERY SINGLE ONE and tied it off - oh my gosh; that alone was exhausting. tee hee But worth it as I thought they turned out really cute!

Here are some close-ups of each individual card I did; the layout is totally inspired by Mish Mash (*heart* her work).

If I don't see you before Christmas, I wish each of you a joyful holiday season filled with love, laughter, friends, family, food and the true Reason for the Season...Jesus!

Thanks for popping in! Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

  1. You were right, I do LOVE them! They are so pretty and detailed. I would be more than willing to pay high-dollar for these hand-made cards. God has given you a wonderful talent. Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.