1/23/17

Happy 4th Birthday AH

Hi friends - how are you doing?

I'm doing great, 2017 has been off to a rough start for our family, LOTS of sickness, but I think we are finally all on the mend!

My co-worker's daughter, whom our daughter babysits occasionally, recently turned 4 and had a birthday party this past weekend. Our daughter had to work, so I went! :D


I was up early Saturday morning to FINALLY make her birthday card; I saw the below MFT sketch and thought it was a perfect jumping off point for the card. I mixed and matched lots of designer paper and stamped up 4 bright and cheery birthday candles.`



I was also inspired by a recent card by Barbara, you can see it HERE. Some glossy accents finished off the candle 'flames' and 'happy'. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Make a Wish, MFT Big Birthday Sentiments
Papers: MFT Razzleberry, Lemon Drop and Banana Split, DP by Doodlebug and MME, Neenah 80 lb. white
Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black, MFT Razzleberry, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Accessories: MFT Make a Wish dies, glossy accents, MFT Blueprints, MFT Wonky Circles

Challenges:
  MFTWSC316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.